Provide the children with balanced nutrition that is a crucial factor in the physical and mental development of youth in their early life stages.Learn More
Our mission is to give the children of Little Lambs that vital head start for their successful lives in the future South Africa.Learn More
Provides a safe learning space for 260 children aged between 10 months to 6 years while their parents can seek work in the nearby town.Learn More
Little Lambs Christian Daycare provides Early Childhood Development services and care to the poor in the community of Imizamo Yethu.Learn More
At Little Lambs our vision is to create a daycare facility for the people of Imizamo Yethu where children are cared for in a loving environment and are taught Christian values and simple life skills and are prepared for formal schooling by employing people from the community and empowering them to become excellent career educators. Our mission is to give the children of Little Lambs that vital head start for their successful lives in the future South Africa, by pursuing the following clear purpose.
1. Answer to the substantial demand for pre-primary education and care in Imizamo Yethu.
2. Provide the children with balanced nutrition that is a crucial factor in the physical and mental development of youth in their early life stages.
3. Teach children the English language and personal hygiene and care.
4. Enable parents of historically disadvantaged backgrounds to integrate into the South African workforce by providing a suit able and reliable space/care for their children while at work.
5. Create employment with reasonable pay within the community, for the community, to help break the cycle of poverty.
6. Create a space of interaction for members from ALL strata of SA society from different national, social, ethnic and economic background.
Where I live no one has a lot of money. Some moms and dads have a little money but they must work
I wake up early every morning. The fathers of my grandchildren must leave for work at 4am
Like every parent, I want what's best for my kids. I wish for them to have a better life than I did and I hope for a better and brighter future.
There are a lot of things in life that are easy to take for granted. Having a job, for one.
I volunteered at Little Lambs from October to December 2014. I was in the Orange Class (3 to 4 year olds) with teacher Gloria.
Nullam turpis mauris, egestas sed rutrum quis, egestas quis diam. Morbi at congue justo, a co. Fusce eget ante volutpat, rutrum orci non, scelerisque enim. Fusce eget nibh ornare, fringillolvenenatis eros. Nulla laoreet sagittis est, quis dapibus justo malesuada sed.Become a Volunteer
YMCA Campsite, van Hoogstraten Street, Hout Bay, Cape Town, South Africa, 7806
+27(0) 21 791 1748